Wedding photographers love "Estate 248"! It is an unexpected rustic wedding venue at Poppy Estate Golf Course in Aldergrove. This rustic wedding venue has two beautiful ceremony locations, a beautiful outdoor site with a beautiful large tree and rustic barn wall; and a long barn indoor location on Vancouver rainy wedding days.
As a pro wedding photographer what I love about shooting at Estate 248, is the rustic design of the wedding venue. There is a beautiful barn, which is great for taking photos if it's raining outside. Lots of open areas for beautiful landscape wedding portraits.
Thing bride & grooms love about Estate 248:
- the reception is held in an elegant wedding tent
- there is a charming rustic bar
- there is a cute bridal house with lots of location for detail photos
- the grounds are beautiful for bridal party and family photos
- the location is great for late spring through till early fall weddings when the weather is nice.
View real wedding GALLERY
CURRENTLY RESPONDING WITHIN 12 HOURS VIA EMAIL.
CALL: MONDAY - SATURDAY (9:30AM-2:30PM)
I look forward to meet you and chatting all about your wedding!